Happy Thanksgiving from the Lifedge team! We hope your Thanksgiving is filled with thankfulness, celebration, time with family, and delicious food!
As a team, we’ve been reflecting on some of the things we have been thankful for this past year. Wow, there are many! We feel so blessed, and we wanted to share just a few things that we are thankful for so that you can get to know our team even better.
Things we are thankful for:
- My family and the new addition of my daughter Adrielle Faith back in April (Oscar)
- Connection and grace in the midst of a time of unease and confusion in the media world (Nik)
- The relationships I’ve made this year and how much I’ve seen God’s work and leading in my life (Regan)
- A healthy body that has allowed me to get into CrossFit more and more (Luci)
- Two healthy kiddos and an awesome husband (Marissa)
- All the people I get to have in my life (Camden)
- The 40+ clients that have trusted us this year for their digital marketing needs–we love our clients! (Oscar)
- The leadership and teamwork at Lifedge and the clients that trust us (Nik)
- My big, fun, crazy, and loving family (Regan)
- Christmas (my favorite time of the year) almost here! (Luci)
- God’s Word, the Bible, to strengthen and direct us (Marissa)
- The opportunity to work at Lifedge and serve so many awesome clients (Camden)
- The Lifedge team: Camden, Luci, Regan, Marissa, Nik, Joe, Juan, Lucrecia, Miriam, Aaron, Bill, Terrah (Oscar)
- The health of my family and friends (Nik)
- Lifedge — the opportunities and skills it has given me and the awesome team I get to be apart of and learn from (Regan)
- A loving family (Luci)
- A warm home (Marissa)
- All the opportunities I have to engage and serve in my church (Camden)
So much to be thankful for!
Wow, there is so much to be thankful for, even in the midst of another crazy year. It’s amazing how reflecting on all of the blessings in our lives can really change our point of view. Try it out! You might be surprised at how much brighter the world looks when you count your blessings. What are you thankful for? Let us know in the comments!
Thank you to YOU!
We are so thankful for you — our clients, friends, readers, and supporters of Lifedge. Thanks for being in our lives. Thanks for making this business grow! We can’t wait to keep connecting and working with you. Happy Thanksgiving!